From: Ram Mohan [mailto:rmohan@afilias.info]
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 8:08 PM
To: abel@able-towers.com; nc-whois@dnso.org
Cc: Kristy McKee; Cade,Marilyn S - LGA; Thomas Roessler
Subject: [nc-whois] Re: REMOTE INFO

Dear Abel,
The WHOIS presentation is being made at the GA as I write this note --
Marilyn and Tony modified the presentation from the last version sent out,
in consultation with the leads of each of the four working groups -- in
general, the changes were to be specific in the recommendations, and ensure
that recommendations made on the presentation were supported by
conversations and agreement in the entire TF.

In addition, .name (GNR) presented their proposed changes to Whois to the
Registrars Constituency yesterday.

i'm sure marilyn will send a copy out soon as she's done with the
presentation.

-ram