[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] REMOTE INFO

All,

From the homefront, with a 8 hour time difference, I have the feeling to
be out of everything, no updates anywhere, no webcasts, no conference
call.

This does not mean I have no faith in your abilities, it just means I
would like to be informed of what is going on.

Perhaps someone can "update" the "homefront" a few times a day via email
?

Kind regards

Abel

===========================

Information in this electronic mail message is confidential and may be
privileged.

It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by
anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient any
use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is prohibited
and may be unlawful.

Any attachment has been checked for viruses, but please rely on your own
virus checker and procedures.

If you contact us by email we will store your name and address to
facilitate communications.

=========================

Able Towers and Able Consultancy are tradenames of Moordata Ltd.

2 Brickett Close
Ruislip
Middlesex
HA4 7YE