From: Steve Metalitz [mailto:metalitz@iipa.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 11:13 AM
To: Steve Metalitz; 'k@widgital.com'; nc-whois@dnso.org
Cc: 'marilynscade@hotmail.com'
Subject: RE: [nc-whois] our report

Task Force members should be aware that what Kristy posted Monday night is
not identical to the text that was posted by the DNSO secretariat and on
which comments are now being taken.  For example, the latter includes a
section VI summarizing comments received through August, which does not
appear in what Kristy posted.  There may be other differences of which I am
unaware.  Perhaps someone can enlighten us.