From: Thomas Roessler [mailto:roessler@does-not-exist.org]
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2002 3:35 PM
To: nc-whois@dnso.org
Subject: [nc-whois] background for GA meeting

I'm currently preparing some brief background information for the
sessions which are going to happen during the GA in Shanghai; among
these sessions will be a presentation of the WHOIS task force.

If you have any issues with the attached draft, please let me know
ASAP.
--
Thomas Roessler                        <roessler@does-not-exist.org>