[nc-whois]

Re: [nc-whois] Fw: NEW! Go Daddy announces private, "unlisted" domain name registrations!

Steve Metalitz wrote:
> Thank you for your assurance, Bret, that the data will be accurate.

Steve,

My understanding of how this will work is that the GoDaddy subsidiary will
actually be the domain name registrant. GoDaddy information will be input
into all the fields. I have to assume that all of the data will accurately
reflect GoDaddy's contact information.

In turn, the GoDaddy subsidiary will have a contract with a customer to
manage that domain on his or her behalf. If law enforcement, IP interests,
or anyone else has a problem, they'll take it up with the registrant:
GoDaddy. If the company isn't responsive to those complaints, I'm sure there
will be consequences.

       -- Bret