From: announcement@godaddy.com [mailto:announcement@godaddy.com]
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 6:36 AM
Subject: NEW! Go Daddy announces private, "unlisted" domain name registrations!

Secure Your Domains!

Dear Valued Go Daddy Customer,

There's danger out on the Internet. You've heard the horror stories – maybe even experienced one yourself.

Simple nuisance spam – where all the spammer has is your email address – is one thing. You can just ignore it.

But what if a spammer also has your name, address and phone number? That could lead to identity theft, stalking, invasion of privacy... even worse.

Believe me: The bad guys are out there looking for you, with sophisticated spy ware and robot software programs. They want the information you're legally required to provide when you register a domain name. But we're proud to announce that we have a solution!

Special Introductory Offer –
NEW! Domains By Proxy™ keeps your
personal information private for only $6 per year!

(Prorated to your domain's expiration date.)

Go Daddy has always protected your privacy, but now we've boosted your protection to a whole new level! With Domains By Proxy, our sister company, your personal information is kept private. This process is new and so unique that it is supported by two patent applications.

For only $6 per year per domain, a private domain registration will:
  • Stop and/or not be subject to domain related spam.
  • Deter identity fraud and theft.
  • Stop harassers, stalkers and data miners cold in their tracks.
  • Allow you to run your home business without the prying eyes or intervention of others.
  • Protect your identity if you "moonlight".
  • And more!
So why leave yourself exposed? Enjoy security and peace of mind at the introductory price of just $6 per year per domain with a private domain registration. It works on any new, existing or transferred domain. Order now!

Sincerely,

Bob Parsons
President,
Go Daddy Software, Inc.

INTRODUCTORY OFFER
Just $6/year
Offer Expires Oct. 31

The way it works is simple...

Domains By Proxy becomes the registrant of record for any domain name you designate.

The "WHOIS" database is then populated with Domains By Proxy's contact information.

Domains By Proxy's proprietary registration and email handling systems even let you elect whether or not to receive postal mail or email!

Best of all, you still retain the full benefits of ownership! You can cancel, sell, renew or transfer your domain, set up name servers for your domain, resolve disputes involving your domain, and more.

P.S. The longer you wait, the longer you leave your vital information exposed. Hurry – offer expires Oct. 31!

If you do not wish to receive our special offers and notices, please UNSUBSCRIBE here.

Copyright © 2002 GoDaddy Software, Inc. All rights reserved.