[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] agenda

I have not had a chance to talk to Tony Harris, my co-chair, but will, in the meantime,
recommend that we focus Monday's call on the submissions from the working groups and
an in-depth discussion on these. We have a deadline of this week to post an interim report.
the input from these groups is essential to that effort.

First 1 and 1/2 hours: reports/discussion from working groups.
DETAILED discussions.

We can spend 15 minutes at the end of the call rescheduling for the rest of the outreach effort
and another 15 minutes reviewing how to get the drafting done on the final draft report.

We should work out with Thomas and Bruce  whether we can have an hour + of the GA  OR a similar time at the NC
to host an input/dialogue regarding the recommendations at the upcoming meeting.

Again, please confirm to Glen of your attendance in Shanghai.

We will host a TF meeting on Sunday for those attending. We'd also like to include  a dialogue with the CcTLD Constituency
as well, more broadly.

That has to be scheduled, but is a strong possibility.

202-255-7348c
mcade@att.com