[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] WHOIS TF Recommendations - gTLD Registry Open Session

gTLD Constituency Members:
On Tuesday, Sep 3, at 11am, the WHOIS task force plans on holding a meeting to discuss some of the key recommendations that the TF intends to make.

While Karen & I will make sure that we bring the recommendations to you for discussion, I wanted to make sure that our constituency gets a chance to weigh in directly to the Task Force, especially since we have areas of  concern (costs, scope etc)

The Sep 3rd details are still in the works ... please mark your calendars for 11am if you want to listen in and talk to the TF directly.  Please RSVP if you intend to attend.

-Ram
Ram Mohan
Vice President, Business Operations
Afilias.INFO