[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] Minutes for last call. Please review. See Agenda at end of email.

 <<WHOIS TF 8-12.doc>>
REMINDER-- WHOIS TF CALL TOMORROW AT 11:00 A.M. -- TRY TO KEEP CALL TO ABOUT 1 HOUR TO 1 1/2 HOURS:

	We've included Becky Burr since as a guest speaker, we have many attributions to her which she
should "check" to be sure we captured her comments accurately. Similarly, Andrew.

Finally, Ram, will you check a comment attributed to you that WHOIS Accuracy is on the top of the
registrars list? I suspect you said "registries" list... let Glen know, everyone, of any needed corrections.
Just do a redline version with the replacement text on what you said if we captured your comments incorrectly.

The agenda for tomorrow's call:
Andrew McLaughlin will present the information he agreed to research on what policies exist, etc./what might be
purely contractual, when policy would be needed
Discuss email sent earlier with small group assignments
Agree on deliverables
Bring in contact information for suggested outreach
Have calendars available so scheduling can be done
for outreach
Discuss Shanghai WHOIS event - Andrew to describe his thoughts on productive approaches

WHOIS TF 8-12.doc