[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] Monday's call - agenda

  • To: "NC-WHOIS (E-mail)" <nc-whois@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [nc-whois] Monday's call - agenda
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <mcade@att.com>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 08:03:19 -0400
  • Sender: owner-nc-whois@dnso.org

We are confirmed for Monday's WHOIS TF call.
All should review the report we presented in  Bucharest -- check the archives for
the final copy, and the comments to date posted on the public forum.
We will begin further development of our recommendations, discuss schedule of
some outreach on the recommendations, and final editing of the report, the issue of
privacy in regards to WHOIS, GAC interaction options.

Not that we will resolve all, but we can develop the next timeline on work.