[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] Schedules and next steps

Please expect a DRAFT schedule for next meetings and drafting/comment sessions shortly once Tony and I have finalized some options. We did miss the rest of our team!  Regrettably, not all of those attending Bucharest were in attendance at the TF meeting.

A special thanks to those who helped to finalize the presentation, and participated in the on site meetings as presenters.  Thomas, Kristy, again, thanks!

Marilyn