[nc-whois]

RE: [nc-whois] Logistics for WHOIS Conference Call on Monday, June 24

  • To: "Juliano,Marie M - LGA" <mjuliano@att.com>, <nc-WHOIS@dnso.org>
  • Subject: RE: [nc-whois] Logistics for WHOIS Conference Call on Monday, June 24
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <mcade@att.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:11:51 -0400
  • Cc: "DeLuca,Gail L - LGA" <gdeluca@att.com>
  • Sender: owner-nc-whois@dnso.org

Folks, we will meet at 8:15 for 45 minutes before a break at 9 for a ccTLD meeting. We will not have dial in for that call, but just walk through all that remains to do, and leave those of you not in the ccTLD meeting to finalize and agree on outstanding issues. Then on the call, with all colleagues, we will finalize the presentation and agree on answers to "tough questions".  Be sure you have confirmed with Marie.

Tony and I intend to make presentation assignments to the Tf Members there so that you all have a speaking role at one of the meetings. Tony will kick off the various presentations, and I'll do the close. In between, we want to have sections discussed by TF members.

Assignments will be made in the 8:15 a.m. session.