[nc-whois]

RE: FW: [nc-whois] revised chapters I.C, I.D-and-E, IV

At 07:00 PM 6/18/2002 -0400, Steve Metalitz wrote:
>I think Thomas' changes to chapter IV look fine.

<snip>

We should accept the advancements and modifications.

---

In reference to the question on page nine (9), (What kind of plot should we
do?).  There is so much information to display and while there are many
shades of gray we could use ... (I'm thinking about this).

---

The Question on page five (5): Should the garbage category "8" be mapped
back to 0 for the sake of evaluation?  All it does is to distort the numbers.

One of the people who received technical support mentioned something to the
effect of, when making decisions about how to categorize free form
answered a different question, they were also not providing an answer to
that question.  By his logic there should not have been a category of
eight(8).

It is also interesting to note where many respondents did not understand
the question for the purpose of learning to be more specific when writing
questions for free form answers.  Perhaps some of our audience needs to
have an example provided with each free form response's question to better
ensure more thorough comprehension.

:)

~k