[nc-whois]

RE: [nc-whois] Gems: Draft for chapter IV.

Thomas, I agree that the testimony on WHOIS accuracy is one of the additional
inputs the TF should be considering. That would come into the RECOMMENDATIONS FOR
FURTHER ACTION, right?

So, Remember folks:  report from survey. Separate: Recommendations for Next Steps and Further
action.  Survey is one element of input; your own outreach and expertise another; the
WHOIS testimony; and other comments received so far another...

And, yes, the TF needs to have a call to discuss that, but the document on the survey
comes first.

Some of us are undertaking some additional analysis on pulling gems from Q20 over the
week end.  IF you haven't completed your other assignments, please take note that delays
create bottlenecks for your colleagues.

I've spoken to Louie Touton regarding the scheduling of the session on WHOIS and he will
come back to Tony and me with more details. Due to the need to allow sufficient time to
discuss Evolution and Reform, we will need to be flexible about when we have the WHOIS
discussion/public forum comments, etc.  No detail yet, but it might be at a different
time frame. I've alerted him that we very much want our TF members who are not there
to be able to dial in to participate and help to present.

MC