From: Thomas Roessler [mailto:roessler@does-not-exist.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 3:52 PM
To: nc-whois@dnso.org
Subject: [nc-whois] How to use gems?

Folks,

I've just started to look at the "gems" for question 17.d, a
considerable number of which should most likely be reflected in the
final report; I'd expect similar results for other chapters.  How
should we take these into account?  Should we possibly add a
separate subsection to each chapter which is reserved to a narrative
of these "gems"?  Any ideas for a nice headline?

Thomas Roessler                        <roessler@does-not-exist.org>