[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] one more thought

  • To: "NC-WHOIS (E-mail)" <nc-whois@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [nc-whois] one more thought
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <mcade@att.com>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 11:57:30 -0400
  • Sender: owner-nc-whois@dnso.org

We spoke briefly about the other WHOIS databases and other databases which are being data mined for SPAM
\and unsolicited marketing overall,  and that while we did not look at them -- outside of scope-- that there
 was a link related to the SPAM issue. Lets
be sure we capture that in our narrative, even though we aren't dealing with further analysis or examination.

Just a reminder to the group drafting in sections which this is relevant.

Marilyn S. Cade
AT&T Law & Government Affairs
1120 20th Street, NW, Suite 1000N
Washington, DC 20036