[nc-whois]

RE: [nc-whois] Whois Report

I plan to arrive on Sunday 23th, afternoon.
Oscar

At 10:37 a.m. 26/05/2002, Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:
Working Schedule for TF:

Marie will post dates for conference calls

Week of 5/27:  Conference call either Wed. or Thursday
One call per week for following three weeks.
Face to face meeting, with dial in for those not able to attend, in Romania, either Sunday or Monday.
    PROBABLY Monday.

Please separately post your arrival and availability to Marie regarding the face to face meeting.

While in Bucharest, there will be the following [tentative] presentations:
    GA  - Tony and I are working with Alex re this issue.
    NC - on agenda for presentation
    Separate event at Public Forum - we are working with ICANN staff on options.

Tony and I urge you ensure that your constituencies attend the GA briefing on WHOIS.  That will ensure an effective use of the TF members' time.

Based on the present view of the timeline, the report will be open for comment through Bucharest, although we will hopefully have
some comments in to review pre -Bucharest.