From: Kristy McKee [mailto:k@widgital.com]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 7:24 PM
To: nc-whois@dnso.org
Subject: [nc-whois] assignments almost ready

A notice should be sent directly to your e-mail accounts about this within
the next few hours.

----------

I understand the groups are as follows:

I.	Introduction

	A & B.	(Marilyn, Tony, Tim)

	C.	(Kristy, Thomas, Abel)

	D & E.	(Thomas)

II.	User Requirements (Steve, Laurence, Ken, Hakikur)

III.	Uniformity and Conformity (Ellen, Ram, Karen)

IV.	Resale/Marketing and Bulk Access (Kristy, Thomas, Abel, Sarah)

V.	Third Party Services (Troy, Bret, Oscar, Sarah)

VI.	Other Comments (Tim, Abel, Kristy, Sarah, Philip)

VII.	Final Conclusions: (Marilyn, Tony, Thomas, Tim, Steve, Sarah)

If modifications have been made to the above, please notify me immediately.

Thanks!!

:)

~k
  Kristy McKee 612.823.3958