[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] Suggested assignments fro drafting teams for the WHOIS Final Report on the Questionnaire

  • To: "NC-WHOIS (E-mail)" <nc-whois@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [nc-whois] Suggested assignments fro drafting teams for the WHOIS Final Report on the Questionnaire
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <mcade@att.com>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 09:44:38 -0400
  • Sender: owner-nc-whois@dnso.org

First, the assumptions which Tony and I worked from was that we are working first to update and complete the Interim Report presented for Ghana.

We are proposing the following assignments, and will be refining them today, briefly, then through individual discussions with task force members. The editorial team remains Thomas, Kristy, Abel.

We have had two changes. Sarah has replaced YJ and Miriam has resigned from the TF.  Those changes are reflected with some new assignments.

I. Introduction
A. Preface
Marilyn, Tony, Tim

B. Kristy, Thomas, Abel
C. Thomas
D. Thomas

II. User Requirements
Steve, Laurence, Ken, Hakikur

III. Uniformity and Conformity
Ellen Shankman, Ram Mohan, and Karen Eligaza

IV. Resale/Marketing and Bulk Access
Kristy, Thomas, Abel

V. Third Party Services
Troy, Bret, and Oscar, Sarah

VI.  Other Comments
Thomas, Abel, Kristy, Marilyn, Sarah, Phillip

Final Conclusions:
Marilyn, Tony, Thomas, Tim Steve, Sarah,