[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] FW: New Contact Info for Miriam Sapiro

I am forwarding Miriam's post to the WHOIS TF.  My comments are included.

Miriam, we will miss your energy and commitment.  Best wishes in your next endeavors. I personally hope that you will follow our work, and even consider posting regarding our final report.

Best regards, Marilyn Cade
Dear TF Colleagues:

I left VeriSign last week.  I am therefore resigning from the Whois TF, effective immediately.

I have enjoyed working with you.  I look forward to staying involved in ICANN issues and keeping in touch.

My new contact information is:
Tel:     (202) 362-1909
Cell:    (202) 431-0635

Regards,  Miriam