[nc-whois]

Re: [nc-whois] Apologies for delay in providing minutes on last WHOIS call

(I'm sorry for not looking earlier at the minutes.)

On 2002-03-30 10:26:03 -0500, Marilyn Cade wrote:

>Thomas: first thing is to get the baskets.  First do the
>questionnaire and then have listening sessions.  Get much of the
>work done before scheduling other dialogue with ICANN staff.

 From my recollection of the call, I tried to say something slightly
different: I do believe that if we start with the baskets now (work
on them is under way; stay tuned), we can easily have some
reasonable results before any of the calls can even happen.

In particular, we can try to treat those categories of respondents
with few participants with priority, so we get statistically
significant results from _all_ categories of respondents.

--
Thomas Roessler                        <roessler@does-not-exist.org>