[nc-whois]

Re: [nc-whois] current draft

Thomas

I would like to chew over some ideas i have on Q 5 (the one that is
hardly workable) perhaps we can talk some tomorrow early afternoon ?

tell me where i can reach you and i will call you.

Furthermore, i would like to try and capture all (yes all 3k) "open"
answers the way we did with the 300, which i think is not a mammoth
task, any opinion on that ?

abel

--
Abel S.H. Wisman