[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] RE: [GTLD-RC] Results Summary - Questions 11-15 of Whois Survey

  • To: <nc-whois@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [nc-whois] RE: [GTLD-RC] Results Summary - Questions 11-15 of Whois Survey
  • From: "Karen Elizaga" <karen@elizaga.name>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 16:57:22 -0000
  • Sender: owner-nc-whois@dnso.org

Here is the revised draft following today's call.  Thomas, for your benefit, the changes are as follows:

1.	In the first line of first paragraph under A should change from "The Task Force concludes" to "It appears"
2.	At the end of the second paragraph under A, a sentence should be added, as follows:  "Such review will be undertaken by the Task Force following the ICANN meetings in Ghana."
3.	Finally, at the very end of the chapter, add "D Findings and Discussions of Results
As stated above, a more detailed analysis of the results, including the free-text answers, will be undertaken following the ICANN  meetings in Ghana.  Findings and a discussion of the results will follow."

Regards.
KE