[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] Current Skeleton; Mechanism for Submissions

Please find attached the current skeleton for our Preliminary
Report.  I've also added a very first take at a title page,
including a short cautionary notice.

The numbers for question 5 are still lacking, and will be submitted
later today by Abel (I hope).

However, I do believe that qq. 6-10 already give some material for
the IPC folks' deliberations. ;-)

       If you want to submit your contribution to the report,
	     PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU SEND THEM EITHER
	      TO THIS LIST, OR TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS
		 <whois-drafts@does-not-exist.org>.

		PLEASE DO NOT SEND SUCH CONTRIBUTIONS
		     TO MY USUAL E-MAIL ADDRESS.

Thank you,