[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] Work for you.

Here's another draft; we are at 30 pages now.

This one has some more restructuring in the introduction, plus an
overall section on the "Method of Evaluation of Free-Form Questions"
added (that one was mostly cut & paste from the bulk access
chapter).  I have included some remarks on the free-form part of 8.1
there, since I don't believe we should dare to draw any conclusions
 from such a feeble base of numbers.

For Chapter II (User Requirements and Experience), I have done the
statistics for question 10, including the free-form repsonse
basketing we did earlier (the text there is from my "basketing
report" posted some weeks ago).  I hope that Abel can do the tables
for questions 5-9 soon.  Note that, in the search key part of
question 10, I have flagged the most popular response in each row by
using boldface, just like I did with question 4.  (That's on page 9
of the report.)

For Chapter III, the complete skeleton with all the tables is there.
Happy evaluating to the gTLD constituency representatives!

Chapter IV is the bulk access stuff, for which I still need to know
whether or not the gTLD and non-commercial constituencies want to
keep the disclaimers.

For Chapter V, Third Party Agents, there's once again a complete
skeleton.  Happy evaluating to Troy, Bret, and Oscar.

(I think I've also taken all of Marilyn's suggestions into account.)

As usual, if you have any comments to make, please do so on this
list if they are substantial, by private message if they are minor
(like grammar, speling, or style problems).

Good night,
--
Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.org/

whois-ghana-020227-1.pdf