[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] Revised draft of bulk access report; includes introduction

Please find attached a revised version of my draft.  There is now
part of an introductory chapter, including some basic statistical
considerations, and the distribution of respondents across
categories.

Changes in the substance of the document are mostly limited to the
correction described in my previous message, and some table
cosmetics.

For question 17.c, I have calculated the standard deviation for the
governmental user category (which basically confirms that we have a
valid majority in that category).

For question 17.d, I have included standard deviations with the
table, where they help to understand that we basically have a
50% result.

I'm looking forward to our telephone conference later today.

Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.org/

bulk-access-020227.pdf