[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] VERY rough draft of minutes

  • To: "NC-WHOIS" <nc-whois@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [nc-whois] VERY rough draft of minutes
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <mcade@att.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 22:17:38 -0500
  • Sender: owner-nc-whois@dnso.org

Folks, we are posting the very rough minutes from our call today and need your input and clarification on any changes needed.

Some work focus was changed, and we <<WHOIS MINUTES 2-11.doc>>  tried to capture that.

IF you were not not he call, pay particular attention to the new changes in the priorities and assignments. Check in with your colleagues, or call Marilyn and Tony.

We did miss Glen!

Thanks to Marie Juliano and Gail Deluca who provided the initial draft for us to work against on getting minutes which captured the changes and priorities.

Regards, Marilyn and Tony

WHOIS MINUTES 2-11.doc