[nc-whois]

RE: [nc-whois] drafting of the interim report... D. TBD

For everyone on line during our call now, I am sending a possible
elaboration to the draft outline that Marilyn and Tony circulated, which,
while comprehensive, does not seem to address the critical issue of
analyzing the data by category of respondent.  I hope this is helpful on the
call.  Note that the suggested assignments are purely notional, subject to
people volunteering for what they would like (other than the constituency
they represent!)

Survey information - Drafters: All, see below, by category....
			Interesting anomalies
			Clear / consensus responses
			Areas where more work is necessary
			Suggestions as to the form of that additional work
			Recommendations

			Dividing the analysis of 3000, by category, eg:
				Commercial - GA and Registrar
				Non-Comm org user - BC
				Gov't user - NonComm
				Individual - IP and cc