[nc-whois]

Re: [nc-whois] some questions and remarks

On 2002-01-31 16:39:36 +0100, Thomas Roessler wrote:

>4. There is what looks like a contradiction between the answers to
>q16 and q17 (bulk access; just look at the statistical results).
> From Monday's telephone conference, it seems that at least Steve
>Metalitz and I have strongly diverging views on how to interpret
>and resolve this.  Can we please add this point to the agenda of
>one of the next telephone conferences, or discuss it on this
>mailing list?

Ups.

In a private message, Steve has pointed out that he was only
referring to the various parts of question 17, in particular
question 17d, where the full-text answers are only provided when the
respondent wants the bulk access provisions to be changed.

--
Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.org/