[nc-whois]

RE: [nc-whois] RE: Establishment of expanded WHOIS TF list

- One list is definitely the right way to go - it makes much more sense from
a substantive as well as an administrative point of view.

- May I suggest we set up a REGULAR TF call, ie every 2 or 3 weeks?  That
way we will not lose precious time scheduling again.  This methods is used
for a variety of recurring calls, and it seems to work very well.

- I plan to be in Ghana.

tx, ms

Miriam Sapiro
Director of International Policy