[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] RE: WHOIS CALL - STILL CHECKING DATES FOR A GROUP CALL

Given how hard this is to schedule, I will have a call with Tony and we'll
see if we can start posting to the list with some shared ideas/information,
so that when we get our call scheduled, we are all sort of further along on
understanding what we are learning from our individual analysis.