[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] RE: NC-WHOIS

Folks, just another follow up to Marie's email to the list... I've grabbed
the individual emails I have just to ensure that there isn't a delay in your
seeing this notice... We hope one date will work/but may have to keep
trying.

I just learned that there was a difficulty in sending out [Paul had
previously sent] the Part II responses, which has the 3000+ responses. I've
posted it to most of you whose individual emails I have. Glen will provide
me the other emails tomorrow and I'll post it any remaining TF members.

You did get it earlier from Paul, but that process of finding it may be too
difficult.

Marilyn