From: Sapiro, Miriam [mailto:MSapiro@verisign.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 12:04 PM
To: 'Cade,Marilyn S - LGA'; 'Paul M. Kane'; nc-whois@dnso.org; Philip
Grabensee
Cc: 'Glen'; 'Antonio Harris'
Subject: [nc-whois] Whois Telcon

Hi - I hope everyone had a happy new year.  We should definitely have a call
soon - there are a number of issues we need to discuss, first and foremost
the guidance and documents to give our "helpers".  Last week my calendar was
far more open, but regrettably at this point the only mornings I have open
this week and next week are Jan 14 and Jan 16, .  (If afternoons are an
option, I can suggest other dates.)  Do either of those 2 morning dates work
for others (say at 9am)? Thanks, Miriam

Miriam Sapiro
Director of International Policy

VeriSign, Inc.