[nc-whois]

RE: [nc-whois] Election Results - Welcome Tony and Marilyn as WHOIS Co-Chairs

Paul, thanks for your posting.  Good to have a decision. We will all  miss
you, and I am sure all will want to tell you that personally!

Tony and I will have a chance to talk on Monday. In the meantime, I'll say
thanks for myself and note that we'll be a busy team for the next few weeks!

In the meantime, can we ask that you notify the full TF of your identified
additional participants (we need a name for that category, other than
observer, it seems to me), providing name, telephone, email; that will allow
Glen to set up the second list.  Send the names to Tony and me, and cc Glen.
[note her email above].

A couple of folks were concerned about whether their colleagues would be put
in a second class communications category.  Speaking only for myself, I
would envision that there would be very few work items for the next few
weeks which would not be on the larger/expanded list.    I expect the
expanded list to be the default for communications for the most part...

But in keeping with our commitment to first agree amongst ourselves,  Tony
and I will discuss to be sure we are in agreement, and we will post to the
group. Then you can all confirm your views on that.

Individually, as the BC rep, I have BC participants to contribute next week
but need to finalize first.  Since not all constituencies/GA may be able to
contribute a second/third reader, should we look at dividing the work in
some way which reflects that?

Marilyn