-----Original Message-----
From: Cade,Marilyn S - LGA [mailto:mcade@att.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2001 5:20 AM
To: 'Sapiro, Miriam'; 'Steve Metalitz'; Paul M. Kane; tim@tmdenton.com;
WHOIS Committee - DNSO; Laurence Djolakian
Subject: [nc-whois] note from Antonio Harris and Marilyn Cade

From: Antonio Harris and Marilyn Cade

We had a brief call to discuss the questions raised regarding coordination
and communication as co-chairs, versus having one chair for the WHOIS Task
Force.

We understand that some were concerned that having co-chairs might create
opportunities for lack of clarity or confusion about whom to ask about what.

We want to assure all members that we are both fully committed to ensuring
that all members of the TF are active participants in the complete process,
and that if your decision is to elect co-chairs, that we will work very hard
to ensure that all communications coming from the co-chairs are consistent
and coordinated.

We both feel that having co-chairs can work well for the TF and seek your
support.

Marilyn Cade			Tony Harris