[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] Nomination period open

If you are a member of the WHOIS Committee and also a Names Council
Member you are eligible to a candidate in the upcoming Chair elections.

The Nomination period is open from NOW until Close of Business Friday
7th December.

To date we have received nominations from:
Marilyn Cade (BC) -nominated by Tony Harris and seconded by Paul Kane
and;
Tony Harris (ISPC) - nominated by Danny Younger and seconded by Paul
Kane.

All nominations are to be to the public list "nc-whois@dnso.org"

The election will be held starting Sat 8th Dec and closing CoB 14th Dec
- I will send ballots to each Committee member - who are invited to send
them back to me.  I will publish the result on Sat 15th Dec.

Best

Paul