From: Cade,Marilyn S - LGA [mailto:mcade@att.com]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 8:59 PM
To: Paul M. Kane; tim@tmdenton.com; Steve Metalitz; Laurence Djolakian;
WHOIS Committee - DNSO
Cc: Juliano,Marie M - LGA
Subject: Teleconference dial information for Wednesday, 8:30 am. EST -US
time.

Dear colleagues

The dial information for the WHOIS call on Wednesday, Dec. 5 is provided
below.

In determining the number of ports, I believe that it would be premature to
include the observers whom many of you are recruiting to assist with the
reading of the responses (beyond the 300 we all agreed to all read), since
not all have reported a successful "recruitment".

Therefore, I have reserved ports for this call only for the TF members and
for those additional transitional members (e.g. Steve/Laurence;
Paul/Tim/Philip, but did not plan ports for those observers from the
constituencies and the GA.   Following this meeting, once constituencies/GA
have identified their observers/assistants, a conference call to brief all
can be held.

At Wednesday's meeting, as I understand it, we will seek to agree on a draft
framework for the analysis as one of our priorities.

Please rsvp to Marie Juliano (my administrative assistant) regarding your
participation in Wednesday's call, so that we can ensure that we have
sufficient ports.  Marie will provide a list of the confirmed participants
to the operator.

Marie's email is above.

Marie, can you check with Nakia Johnson, get the details, and then verify
that we have the conf. bridge for 1 1/ 2 hours? Several of our participants
are located in other regions, hence the importance of international access.

I believe that Paul Kane will be reposting the agenda for the Wed. call.

Marilyn Cade

The dial in number for next Wednesday's (December 5th) WHOIS conference call
is as follows:

Dial-in Number:  (225) 383-8961 (This number is Internationally accessible)
Host Code:  546-860
Participant Code:  995-359

If you should encounter any problems with this number, please call Marie
Juliano at, 202-457-2789.  If a noise or technical problem should occur
while you are on line, dial "#0" and the operator will assist you.