[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] Tel Conf - tomorrow - Wed 5th 8:30 am. EST (13-30 GMT)

Dial in Information: - Thanks to Marilyn Cade for organising bridge...

Dial-in Number:  (225) 383-8961 (This number is Internationally
accessible)
Host Code:  546-860
Participant Code:  995-359

Draft Agenda

Please keep comments SHORT - to the POINT and I hope we can be finished
within ONE hour!!!!!

i) New members :
Thanks to Axel - great contributions to the work of this Committee....
welcome
Djolakian, Laurence Djolakian - IPC
Phillip Grabensee - Registrars

ii) Appointment of scribe - (I hope Tim Denton will oblige!)

iii) Agenda bashing

iv) Status on delivery of materials

You should have received from me: PLEASE CHECK

Statistical information (click box answers), Commercial Responses, ISP
Please check in advance of the meeting and I will forward to you .......

Update on status on delivery of materials (300 for all to read) from
ICANN
        - date
        - Part 3 answers - eg all respondents answers.....

v) Is there a need to revisit the statistical/analytic questions? -
generate
final data, and review it with TF

vi)  Discussion of common framework ideas (reports from anyone with
ideas) - we need a standard(ish) format for peer review...

vii) Who are the reviewers/observers?
        -provide their names/contact information
        -Should we have a seperate list WHOISplus
        -Keep existing WHOIS small for management purposes list/updating
it now.

viii) Review time  lines for practality in reading, next calls, etc.
      Here's the proposed _target_ time line is:
           i) 4th Feb first cut of the interim report
          ii) 5-11th Feb internal review by the Committee of the first
cut of
      the interim report
          iii) 22nd Feb publish raw data and Interim report for review
          iv) 10-14th March ICANN Ghana
          v) 22Feb - 29th March close comment period (eg just over 4
weeks)
         vi) Review comments, and publish final report for NC
consideration.

ix) Walk through the outline of the planned report and see if it is
still valid, or plan to
        review the outline at next call see
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-whois/Arc00/msg00092.html

x) Decision on leadership and scheduling next call.

AoB