[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] Re: [council] IP representatives

I too would like to thank Axel for his hard work, enthusiasm and professional approach to resolving issues over the last two years.  As the outgoing Chair of the WHOIS Committee your contributions Axel have been most valuable ... thank you for your support.

Welcome Laurence, enjoy ...... hope you can be on the call tomorrow...

Best

Paul

Philip Sheppard wrote:

We welcome to the Names Council Laurence Djolakian.  Laurence is French, a lawyer with the Motion Picture Association (an IPC member) based in Brussels and has been an active participant in IPC and ICANN activities. Laurence replaces Axel who has resigned.  Axel thank you so much for your contributions to the NC. We will miss your insight, your enthusiasm and your ability to find the best cocktail bar in any town. Philip