From: YJ Park [mailto:yjpark@myepark.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 8:59 PM
To: tim@tmdenton.com; Paul Kane; Marilyn Cade; Steve Metalitz; Laurence
Djolakian; Miriam Sapiro
Subject: Re: Teleconference notes

Timothy,

Thank you for the notes.
Seeking your undersatnding, I want to provide some ammendments.
During the teleconference, it is usually for me to make comments
properly.

Page 1.

(2nd)Cade:The committee was divided on this idea. A couple of
people said that everything should be read: Younger and Sapiro.
[Suggestion]
I remember Marilyn didn't mention my neme when she said this,
however please add my name into this category as scriber's note
by request. I do share this view.

Page 2

YJ Park: In favour of fewer members, but with one more member
from each constituency.

[Suggestion]
In principle, to have more people is desirable, however, if it is the
consensus of this group, one more member from each constituency
is agreeable.

Page 3

Park: This timeframe may be impractical, too ambitious.

[Suggestion]
This timeframe may be impractical based upon the other ICANN
works such as new TLD evaluation Task Force. This is the timetable
we can consider.

"Interim draft report" is to be published mid-February for
public comments.

Interim draft report is to be presented to NC and the constituencies.

"Final draft report" is to be published in May(two months) for public
comments for 4 weeks public comments.

The revised Final report is going to be presented to NC and the
Board for their recognition.

For the last, as far as I know GAC(especially EU) is very keen
to know this issue and we may have to consider what kind of
relations we want to build with them.

Thanks,
YJ