-----Original Message-----
From: Cade,Marilyn S - LGA
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 2:29 PM
To: Cade,Marilyn S - LGA; 'Sapiro, Miriam'; 'Paul M. Kane';
yjpark@myepark.com; Axel_ausderMuhlen@mpaa.org; orobles@nic.mx;
harris@cabase.org.ar; DannyYounger@cs.com; philip.sheppard@aim.be;
'Steve Metalitz'; 'WHOIS Committee - DNSO '; ''Tim Denton' '; Laurence
Djolakian; 'Laurence Djolakian'
Cc: Johnson,Nakia A - LGA
Subject: WHOIS call 7:30 am. EST (U.S.) - 9:00 a.m.

Nakia, please post a bridge, with access from international, for 12 ports...
that is more than we need usually, but we have a couple of constituencies
who are transitioning and want to have the present rep, and the replacement
both on the call.

Be sure to rsvp to Nakia and to me, so that we can give your name to the
conf. call operator. Thanks.

Committee - DNSO '; ''Tim Denton' '; Laurence Djolakian; 'Laurence
Djolakian'
Subject: [nc-whois] RE: time for call Wednesday, Nov. 21 -- conflict
with other Veris ign organized call re budget which affects a few of
us...

I've got four "okays" on the 7:30 a.m. time slot/plus Paul Kane... we'll
post a bridge a bit later today.

Thanks, all.

'Steve Metalitz'; Sapiro, Miriam; 'WHOIS Committee - DNSO '; ''Tim
Denton' '; Laurence Djolakian; 'Laurence Djolakian'
Subject: RE: time for call Wednesday, Nov. 21 -- conflict with other
Veris ign organized call re budget which affects a few of us...

7:30am works better for me.

Miriam Sapiro
Director of International Policy

VeriSign, Inc.