[nc-whois] time for call Wednesday, Nov. 21 -- conflict with other Verisign organized call re budget which affects a few of us...
- To: "'Paul M. Kane'" <Paul.Kane@reacto.com>, MSapiro@netsol.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Axel_ausderMuhlen@mpaa.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, DannyYounger@cs.com, email@example.com, "'Steve Metalitz'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "'Sapiro, Miriam '" <MSapiro@verisign.com>, "'WHOIS Committee - DNSO '" <email@example.com>, "''Tim Denton' '" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Laurence Djolakian <Laurence_Djolakian@mpaa.org>, "'Laurence Djolakian'" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [nc-whois] time for call Wednesday, Nov. 21 -- conflict with other Verisign organized call re budget which affects a few of us...
- From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 21:58:41 -0500
- Sender: email@example.com
Can I check availability for 2 options:
1) 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.. EST/3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.UK/that makes it late
evening for Y.J.
2) 7:30 a.m. -9:00 a.m. EST/12:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. UK (is that right, Paul?)
Reason for change:
Roger Cochetti, Miriam's colleague at Verisign, has just scheduled a budget
committee meeting at 9:00 a.m. which creates a conflict for me and Tony
Harris as NC reps. Neither of us were aware of Roger's plans until Friday,
and I am sure he wasn't aware of this proposed call and potential conflict.
But in any case, in order to ensure that we have a "full house", I propose
to move our WHOIS call to either 7:30 a.m. OR 10:00 a.m. Wednesday.
Can you confirm availability for both of the times proposed? The earlier
time is better for me all around, but I know that some in the U.S. find
those early hours prohibitive.
I'm working time issues with Paul directly and will keep the group informed.
I met with Louie Touton regarding our several questions and will report on
them on the call.