From: aus der Muhlen, Axel [mailto:Axel_ausderMuhlen@mpaa.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 6:17 PM
To: 'Cade,Marilyn S - LGA'; 'Paul M. Kane'; WHOIS Committee - DNSO
Subject: RE: [nc-whois] Confirming LA meeting Sunday 5pm -7pm Marriott

Marilyn,

I would like to participate in our next meeting, but unfortunately I already
have a commitment on Sunday.  Can we schedule a meeting sometime during the
week of Nov. 12?  Perhaps we could have our meeting before the NC meeting on
Monday afternoon.  Sorry for the delay in responding, but I was (again) in
Europe.

Axel