[nc-whois]

Re: [nc-whois] looking forward to possible WHOIS meeting... in LA .

Marilyn and all,

Sorry for belated confirmation. I will be available on 11th.

As you pointed out 12th will be technically impossible for many of us.

Constituency, Morning
NC meeting, Afternoon,
GA meting, Evening

Thank you for your coordination.