[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] looking forward to possible WHOIS meeting... in LA.

Paul, I know we are all heartened that we will probably receive WHOIS data
shortly. Thanks for all you are doing to make that happen.

I am  hopeful we can do some work between when we get the data, and when we
are in L.A., but I also wondered if we shouldn't continue to work toward a
possible face to face meeting/discussion if possible.  ... as we had
originally planned.

I am considering arriving Saturday, but will definitely be there by Sunday.
I plan to leave on the 15th at this point.

Shall we just keep in touch and see if it works out to have a face to face
meeting?  Since Paul isn't going to be able to join us, I wonder if we
include him via teleconference if possible.