[nc-whois]

Re: [nc-whois] Whois Survey data please....

Hello Miriam

ICANN staff will be on the NC call on Thursday and I hope to be able to ask
"where is the data.. and when will we receive it"....????

ICANN are working on presenting the data to us, but it is in one big unformatted
file, so they need to set up an automaton to decipher the data into the manner
originally submitted by the respondent..... so once the automaton is working it
is just as easy for them to give us all the data as just the first few hundred
submissions.

I think it is important we get _all_ of the data as soon as possible so we can
take this work item forward... at the moment we are all in limbo!

Best

Paul