[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] [Fwd: WHOIS Survey]

Pleased find attached the _draft_ Minutes of our WHOIS meeting in MV... May I
thank Danny Younger for being the scribe.
If you have any comments/changes please discuss on the list.

We may need to revist the timetable but I hope that would not be necessary.

Best

Paul

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Dear Paul,
>
> Please accept my apologies for the unfortunate delay.  Minutes of the first
> WHOIS Committee meeting in Montevideo follow:
>
> Participants:
>
> Paul Kane, Chair
> Miriam Sapiro
> Y.J.Park
> Marilyn Cade
> Axel aus der Muhlen
> Danny Younger

Tony Harris
Oscar Robles sent his apologies.

> Paul Kane advised the Committee that the WHOIS survey, which had been
> circulated in numerous languages, had received approximately 3000 responses.
> The proposal was put forth for consideration that either the committee divide
> itself into teams of two (each team to review around 700 random responses) or
> that the review would be conducted on an individual basis (with around 350

Working in four self select "teams" of two was the preferred course.