[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] Paul Kane to retire...

Committee members....

My first "real" day back in the office .... 871 emails later!
I have announced my intention to retire from the NC and in that regard
as Chair of this Committee.

Until the day I retire I still have work to do, obtain the data in the
desired format, distribute it to the Committee members etc, invite you
to "team-up" in pairs of two etc.

Once these tasks are done I hope you will be in a position to elect a
new Chairman in advance of the scheduled LA meeting.

It has been a pleasure to work with you and as you embark on preparing a
report on the very important WHOIS topic, may I ask you to address the
issues raised at our last meeting.  I will be asking Danny to produce a
draft copy of the minutes for your review.

Best regards

Paul