[nc-whois]

Re: [nc-whois] a question

Hi Danny

You are a member of the committee and I suggest you raise this issue at
our
meeting on the 6th. Verisign is just one registry operator there are
already 244
ccTLDs and 7 new gTLDs who all need to have the opportunity for
participation.

It would be premature for the NC to start a Working Group, as our Survey
and the
results are just the first phase, and as you indicated it may be
necessary to
have other mechanisms when we start the "real" work and undertake "phase
2" -
specific recomendations as to the type of mechanisms for policy work
will be
contained in our report.

Looking forward to meeting on the 6th when we will discuss this....

Best

Paul