[nc-whois]

Re: [nc-whois] ASO/PSO input?

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Dear members,
>
> I am reminded of Decision D3:
>
> The following resolution was unanimously passed with no votes against and no
> abstentions:
>
> 'The Names Council notes that its consultation process raises issues that may
> be relevant to the policy areas concerning which the Address and Protocol
> Supporting Organizations are primarily responsible and that coordination
> among the supporting organizations may be beneficial. The Names Council would
> welcome collaboration with the Address and Protocol Supporting Organizations
> and invites the Address Council and the Protocol Council to contribute to the
> assessment of the Whois system and the development of policy recommendations
> in such a manner as they deem '.
>
> Have we yet obtained any feedback from either the ASO or the PSO?

No feedback received to date.  I will invite their input (again) next week.... at
this stage we are gathering information/input from the community and will most
probably ask ASO/PSO to advise us on specific technical issues that may result
from evaluating the results of the initial survey.

Danny, we are proposing to hold our first face to face meeting in Montevideo to
discuss the review process (Thursday 6th September 1800hrs Radisson Hotel Front
reception).....  will you be able to join us??

Best

Paul